- The one consuming the least amount of water, Water-Star certified, and the only seeded-hybrid in the market.
- Indicated for: fairways and rough areas in golf courses in warm climates, intensive use gardens in Mediterranean climates with low maintenance.
- Resistant to: heat, drought, wear, salinity, low mowing.
- Maintenance: low
- Sowing: end of spring and summer
- Planting rate: 8-10 g/m2
- Special characteristics: Extraordinary texture and color, high density, using almost 30% less water than the vegetative Bermuda varieties.