- Country Club® MD 8-4-24 provides a low nitrogen feed and high potassium content in a homogeneous mini granule. Can be used throughout the year on all types of turf, in situations where there is potassium deficiency.
- Each homogeneous granule contains the same proportion of NPK.
- Country Club® MD fertilizers are formulated with a unique dispersion technology that offers many advantages over traditional N-P-K fertilizers.
- Includes micronutrients such as Iron and Manganese.
- Granulometry SGN * 125.
* In Lebanon Turf products the SGN terminology is used to determine the granulometry. Taking the granulometry 80 as an example, it indicates that if we passed the fertilizer through a sieve with a fineness of 0.8 mm, half would pass and the other half would not (median), in a simplified way it is expressed as the granulometry is 0.8 mm.